Optimize the features that keep users around
It’s cheaper to retain an existing user than to acquire a new one. Pushlytics lets you measure retention at all stages, then helps you target efforts to make sure new and long-term users continue to get value.
- Track the three stages of retention (early, mid-term, and long-term)
- Understand where users drop off, and why
- Home in on the actions that predict long-term retention
Use data to reduce churn
Pushlytics gives you useful, actionable data, organized to increase retention and reduce churn. Which cohorts and behaviors correlate with retention? Which features drive repeat engagement? Which actions predict churn, and how can you address them?
- Isolate the behaviors that correlate to retention, and to churn
- Run retention experiments and measure their effects
- Iterate and improve to make your product indispensable
Optimize for retention
Analyze usage patterns
See how different cohorts act in your product. Learn what matters to each one.
Give users an experience they won’t get from your competitors.
Catch customers before they leave
Use behavioral data to prevent churn before it happens.