Last Updated: July 20, 2020
- The Pushlytics Service
- Collection of Personal Data
- Use and Purpose of Collected Personal Data
- Legal Basis of Processing Personal Data
- Keeping Your Personal Data Secure
- Personal Data Shared With Third Parties
- Retention of Personal Data
- Your Rights With Respect to Personal Data
- How to Contact Pushlytics Regarding Personal Data
1. The Pushlytics Service
Pushlytics is a user behavioral analytics product and service. We allow businesses and websites to collect and analyze data about how their users are interacting with their services. Pushlytics does this by collecting data on what users are doing, including but not limited to what webpages they visit, what users click on, where those users are located, what browser or platform those users are using, and many other forms of behavioral or personal data.
2. Collection of Personal Data
When you request information on the Website, subscribe to a mailing list or for a service, respond to an online survey or otherwise actively send us data, we usually collect data such as:
- your name, e-mail address,
- mailing address,
- telephone number, and
- certain information related to the business you represent such as number of employees and industry type.
If you receive services from us and advertently disclose personal health information to us, we may collect and store such personal health information also. This is limited only to customers who work with personal health information and collect personal health information. It is your responsibility to not disclose personal health information to Pushlytics. ]
You may opt out of providing information by not entering it when asked and, if such information is required in order to allow us to respond to your inquiry, you will receive a notice advising you of this.
When you visit the Website, we also track information on your computer and your internet connection, such as but not limited to:
- the IP address of your computer and internet service provider, when you access the site, the IP address of websites from which you connect to our Website, and
- the computer systems you are using and your use or and preferences on our Site.
We may also automatically record certain information from your device by using various types of technology, including:
- clear gifs or web beacons,
- information from your device by using various types of technology, including clear gifs or web beacons,
- your IP address or other device address or ID,
- web browser and/or device type,
- the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after you use our Website,
- the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with through our Websites, and
- the dates and times that you visit, access, or use our Website.
We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message. This information is gathered from all users and may be connected with other information about you.
When you use our Website, we may send one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your device. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Sites. Your web browser may provide you with some options regarding cookies. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from our Websites, you may not be able to utilize the features to their fullest potential. We may use third party cookies in connection with our Website.
3. Use and Purpose of Collected Personal Data
We use the information that we collect on or through our Website to:
- operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of our Website,
- provide services and information that you request,
- respond to comments and questions and otherwise to provide support to users,
- to process and deliver entries and rewards in connection with promotions that we may offer from time to time,
- understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve our Website, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality, and
- contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service or to send communications, including updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties.
4. Legal Basis of Processing Personal Data
If you are visiting our Website from the European Economic Area, we typically collect and/or process your Personal Data when we have a legitimate business interest or your specific consent.
5. Keeping Your Personal Data Secure
To protect your Personal Data we use appropriate technical measures corresponding to the type of Personal Data and the risks associated with processing such Personal Data. In the event of a data breach we will contact those affected and to the extent required the required regulator as required by applicable law.
6. Personal Data Shared With Third Parties
Unless you have opted out from receiving commercial communications from Pushlytics, we also may share contact information (that we collect through various marketing efforts) with trusted business partners, such as system integrators, distributors and referral partners. We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes; to comply with laws; to respond to lawful requests and legal processes; to protect our rights and property including but not limited to enforcing our agreements, policies, and terms of service. We may also share information in an emergency.
We may share or transfer your information in connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business. Also, we reserve the right to fully use and disclose any information that is not in personally identifiable form (such as statistics and survey results that do not identify you individually by name). We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses. We may also share any information that you voluntarily choose to include in a publicly accessible area of the Sites will be available to anyone who has access to that content, including other users.
7. Retention of Personal Data
We may retain your Personal Data in connection with our ongoing legitimate business interest. When an ongoing legitimate business interest with respect to your Personal Data no longer exists we will delete such Personal Data.
8. Your Rights With Respect to Personal Data
- Object to processing and opt-out. In connection with promotions or other projects, we may ask you specifically whether you have objections against a certain kind of data use or sharing. If you opt-out under such circumstances, we will respect your decision. To opt out of receiving commercial communications from Pushlytics please click on the “opt-out” link in the communication or, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that our affiliates and other data recipients have their own data privacy policies, which may differ from ours and you would have to contact them separately with respect to opt-out requests.
In connection with promotions or other projects, we may ask you specifically whether you have objections against a certain kind of data use or sharing. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
- Correct or Update.You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
If personal information you have submitted through the site is no longer accurate, current, or complete, and you wish to update it, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Upon appropriate request we will usually update or amend your information, but we reserve the right to use information obtained previously to verify your identity or take other actions that we believe are appropriate.
You may request that we delete your personal information as well as request that we make your personal information available for porting.
- Withdraw consent.You may withdraw your consent at any time, but such withdrawal shall only apply with respect to any processing after such withdrawal and you may request that Pushlytics make your Personal Data portable and make such Personal Data available to you.
- Right to complain.You may complain to a data protection authority regarding the use or collection of your personal information. Please contact you local data protection authority for more information regarding how to file such a complaint.
9. How to Contact Pushlytics Regarding Personal Data
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: 2nd Floor, B-41, Near PVR Plaza (Metro Gate 2), Middle Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110001
Data Protection Officer: Abhishek Singh
Email address: email@example.com